Why book with us?
|No Booking or Credit Card Fees|
|Family Run Business|
|100s of providers & 1000s of courses|
|Open 7 days a week|
|UK wide Coverage|
Easybook Training were very good and lived up to their name as easy to deal with. The course went well it was both informative and enjoyable. Thanks Again.
Wapping, London, UK
- Thursday, 02 Aug 12 - Thursday, 02 Aug 12
- 09:00 - 14:00
- 1 Day
- London (Wapping)
Fire Marshall or Fire Warden Training is essential to ensure that employees, who are designated to undertake the role of fire prevention and evacuation, understand their duties within the The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Thereby making the workplace a safer environment.
The aim of the course is to give staff a greater understanding of the fire risks in the workplace and be able to evacuate the premises effectively. Participants will learn about fire, the way in which it spreads and the best way to tackle a fire.
An understanding of fire safety risks and how to prevent them will be gained. Where location and course permits, candidates will learn how to use fire extinguishers correctly and safely.
On successful completion of the course candidates should be able to:
- Execute their duties as a fire warden / Marshall.
- Understand the nature of the fire and how it spreads.
- Distinguish between different types of extinguishers and their correct applications.
- Tackle small fires with confidence.
The course will include sessions on:
- Fire Safety Legislation
- The Nature of Fire & Combustion Principles
- Fire Procedures
- Duties of the Fire Warden / Marshall
- Classes of Fire & Types of Extinguishers
- The selection and use of fire extinguishers
- Practical exercise using various extinguishers (Location Permitting)
This course is suitable for allocated fire marshals/wardens in all types of premises.
This course does not require the candidte to take an assessment however they will be asked questions by the tutor to ensure they have grasped the content of the session.
- Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
Institute of Fire Engingeers