Why book with us?
|No Booking or Credit Card Fees|
|Family Run Business|
|100s of providers & 1000s of courses|
|Open 7 days a week|
|UK wide Coverage|
The book and pay online service was so simple. The price you see is the price you pay - no hidden costs or credit card charges!!
IOSH Working Safely
Huntingdon, East of England, UK
- Tuesday, 10 Jul 12 - Tuesday, 10 Jul 12
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 1 day
- Cambridgeshire (Huntingdon)
The Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) have developed the Working safely course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. The training course covers all of the health and safety basics plus environmental issues.
Assessment is via written and practical tests included in the day's training, with proof of learning achievement through either an IOSH certificate or credit card sized working safely 'passport'
Following successful completion of this course candidates will be able to:
- Understand why it's important to work safety and the effects it will have if they fail to do so
- Identify risks and hazards and the importance of risk assessments
- Assist Employers with improving safety performance in the workplace
- Assist in the preparation of risk assessments
- Appreciate the importance of a health & safety management system
- Understaned safety signs and signals
- Report accidents and incidents
- Appreciate the affects of environmental management and how individuals can minimise pollution and waste
This qualification will cover the following topics:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
This course is designed for people from any sector with no supervisory or managerial responsibility.
For delegates who attend the course and successfully complete the written and practical assessments, there is a choice of accreditation, either an IOSH Working safely certificate or an IOSH passport card.
IOSH Managing Safely
Institue of Occupational Safety and Health