NCCCO Rigger Level 1 Prep
A Certified Rigger Level I can perform simple, repetitive rigging tasks when the load weight, center of gravity, rigging, and rigging configuration are provided or known by the rigger through experience or knowledge of: rigging inspection, rigging identification, hitch configurations and capacities, basic knots, hazard recognition, signaling operations, and use of various types of rigging equipment and their applications.
- Inspecting rigging before use
- Identifying and attaching rigging with basic knowledge of hitch configurations, capacities, and basic knots
- Recognizing associated hazards
- Signaling operations
- Using various types of rigging equipment and basic hitches and their applications
Who Should Attend
All students, regardless of industry or experience level, hoping to achieve Certified Rigger Level I status through the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) are ideal candidates for this course.
The following PPE is required for all hands-on sessions at ITI Training Centers:
- OSHA-approved hard hat*
- Eye protection*
- Long pants with no holes or tears
- Low-heeled work boots or work shoes
- Full-fingered work gloves*
- OSHA-approved safety vest*
*ITI Training Centers will make these PPE items available for all enrolled students. Students are responsible for their own appropriate garments and footwear.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969