NCCCO Rigger Level 2 Course Bundle (Includes All Exams)
The NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 2 Course Bundle prepares students who currently hold the NCCCO Level 1 Rigger Certification and wish to progress and take the NCCCO Rigger Level 2 written and practical exams.
Throughout the course students will look into the use of hitch application, calculating off-set centers of gravity and weight distribution. Additionally, trainees will learn methods of determining sling tension and the rotation of suspended loads.
Students who successfully complete this NCCCO crane training will be confident in their preparation for the exams and will also be able to competently perform the job requirements of a Level 2 Rigger.
* Please Note – Written and Practical exams ARE included in the cost *
In addition to the Rigger Level 1 knowledge and practical skills already held, students will take part in classroom and hands-on practical exercises to confidently gain the skills required to prepare them for the NCCCO Rigger Level 2 Exams.
The NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 2 Course includes how to:
- Assess load weight, determine center of gravity and decide on lift points before selecting rigging
- Inspect rigging and lift points before use
- Secure rigging with confidence
- Use hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity
- Understand load dynamics
- Understand hazards and how to avoid them
Learning is through a combination of classroom exercises and hands-on practice.
The NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 2 written and practical exams must be taken and successfully passed to receive certification.
- The written test consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 60 minutes to complete.
- During the practical exam candidates are required to demonstrate their competency in rigging a load for a level lift and for rotating a load.
Certificates are valid for a 5 year period; however this may vary if additional NCCCO qualifications are added to a student’s card.
Who Should Attend
Personnel who currently hold a valid, in-date NCCCO Rigger Level 1 certification and wish to progress.
Trainees for this NCCCO Course are required to have achieved the NCCCO Rigger Level 1 Certification and meet the below pre-requisites:
- Comply with CCO’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969