NCCCO Rigger Level 2 Written Exam
The NCCCO Rigger Level 2 Written Exam will test the student’s rigging knowledge in the following areas:
- Estimating load weight and center of gravity
- How to identify lift points
- Determine and select rigging based on loading
- Perform pre-use inspection of rigging and lift points
- Identify and attach rigging with knowledge of hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity
- Understand load dynamics and associated hazards
- As applicable, Level II Riggers will also have a working knowledge of hoisting equipment, winches, jacks, industrial rollers, and similar equipment
The Written Exam will consist of 40 multiple choice questions. Students are required to complete the Rigger Level 2 Written Examination within a 60-minute time limit.
Candidates may take their Exams in either order. Students have 12 months after passing their first exam (Written or Practical) in which to pass the corresponding Written or Practical Exam.
Certificates are valid for a 5 year period; however this may vary if additional NCCCO qualifications are added to a student’s card. If a certified rigger subsequently becomes certified in an additional rigger or signalperson designation, the certification period for the additional designation will expire at the same time as the original certification.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969