NCCCO Rigger Level II Prep
A Certified Rigger Level II can select rigging components and procedures based on rigging capacity. A Rigger Level II can perform the following rigging tasks unsupervised: load weight and center of gravity estimation, lift point identification, rigging selection, pre-use inspection, rigging identification, hitch configurations, load angle factors, rigging capacities, load integrity, understanding of load dynamics and associated hazards, knowledge of hoisting equipment, winches, jacks, industrial rollers, and other load handling equipment.
- Estimate load weight and center of gravity
- Identify lift points
- Determine and select rigging based on loading
- Perform pre-use inspection of rigging and lift points
- Identify and attach rigging with knowledge of hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity
- Understand load dynamics and associated hazards
- As applicable, Level II Riggers will also have a working knowledge of hoisting equipment, winches, jacks, industrial rollers, and similar equipment
Who Should Attend
Students hoping to achieve Certified Rigger Level II status through the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO), and have achieved NCCCO Certified Rigger Level I status are ideal candidates for this course.
The following PPE is required for all hands-on sessions at ITI Training Centers:
- OSHA-approved hard hat*
- Eye protection*
- Long pants with no holes or tears
- Low-heeled work boots or work shoes
- Full-fingered work gloves*
- OSHA-approved safety vest*
*ITI Training Centers will make these PPE items available for all enrolled students. Students are responsible for their own appropriate garments and footwear.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969