Virtual Instructor Led NFPA 70E Low Voltage Qualified Training
This virtual 8-hour low voltage qualified course focuses on electrical safety training for employees who work on 600V and below. This NFPA 70E based course goes beyond the theoretical to give attendees a complete understanding of the rules and regulations relating to electrical and arc flash safety and how to apply them in real-world situations.
Based on the 2021 NFPA 70E, this course helps you and your employees stay compliant with OSHA regulations, and provides updates from the 2018 NFPA 70E to the 2021 version
The virtual NFPA 70E Low Voltage Qualified course will cover the following:
- Practical compliance with NFPA 70E electrical safety in the workplace
- How to do table-based hazard assessments using NFPA 70E
- How to choose Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) based on the NFPA 70E tables
- Differences between the NEC, NESC, NFPA 70E and OSHA standards
- PPE do’s and don’ts for workers exposed to shock and electric arc hazards
- Standards to use in clothing and PPE selection
- Explanations of arc ratings ATPV and EBT, and how they are applied
- The ins and outs of flame resistant (FR), arc-rated (AR) clothing and other shock and arc PPE
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for safety directors, electrical contractors, maintenance electricians and linemen.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969